Welcome to Global Communications
Global Communications is an importer, exporter, and distributor in the rugged computer industry. Started in 2008, we are now well established in New Zealand, Australia, throughout the Asia Pacific region. So why choose Global Communications for your rugged tablet needs? It’s simple: we promise to be your trusted partner in innovative mobile enterprise computing by providing productivity through better uptime and long-term value. We also provide the extras for tablets: rugged printers, barcode scanner, vehicle & forklift mount options. We want you to have the best total experience before, during and most importantly after the sale. Promise!
- We have been in business over 10-years
- We wanted to have control of support and warranty repairs within NZ & Australia so launched our GlobComm brand over 2-years ago
- Distributed by us and through Ingram Micro in NZ & Australia
- Our tablets have a .8% failure rate compared to the industry average of 3%
- Export to Australia, the Pacific region, and the USA
- Reseller base includes Datacom, Spark, PB Tech, Peacocks, Radford software, LIC Automation and a wide reseller base
- Industries: warehousing, logistics, transport, manufacturing, design, agriculture, horticulture to name a few
Rugged laptops have a number of features. Normally with sunlight readable screen options, RS232 serial ports, removable keyboards and a selection of vehicle docking options.
We understand that every industry, every client and every business is different. That’s why we have a full suite of tablets that we can customise to fit your specific needs. Rugged tablets are built to last, not like our consumer grade tablets. With over 10 years industry experience we know rugged tablets, talk to us about your requirements.
Our range of handhelds target mobility. Purpose: to make a workforce more effective and provide timely data. Wither windows or android our handhelds come with 1D/2D barcode scanning we have the right solution.