Logging a support request
The best way to resolve an issue is first to contact your main POC (point of contact) at GlobComm via a telephone call or email. If the issue could not be resolved at that time, then a support case shall be open, and a customer will be issued a unique support case Ticket Number. The best way to log a support request is via either:
Please, note your Ticket Number and state it when making any future contact with support on the same matter. To help GlobComm provide the best service, please include the following details:
- Your name, Company name
- The Business impact of the problem
- The GlobComm product details:
- Product description, model, version
- Product serial number
- Date of purchase
- A detailed description of the problem (incl. any error messages received)
- Other information which may help to resolve the matter
Please, note the standard response time is within 2 business days.
If the problem is critical and severe the response time is within 1 business day.