- The best way to resolve an issue is first to contact your main POC (point of contact) at GlobComm via a telephone call or email. If the issue could not be resolved at that time, then a support case shall be open, and a customer will be issued a unique support case Ticket Number. The best way to log a support request is via either:
- Technical Support Portal
- Technical Support email
Please, note your Ticket Number and state it when making any future contact with support on the same matter. To help GlobComm provide the best service, please include the following details:
- Your name, Company name
- The Business impact of the problem
Then the GlobComm product details:
- Product description, model, version
- Product serial number
- Date of purchase
- A detailed description of the problem (incl. any error messages received)
- Other information which may help to resolve the matter
Please, note the standard response time is within 2 business days.
If the problem is critical and severe the response time is within 1 business day.